Monday, August 6, 2012

Announcement & Destination: Inspiration Linky Party #18

Hope all are having a great week so far and ready for another Destination: Inspiration! I've been thinking about how to build more community on this blog. Then I had an idea! In addition to upcoming guest blogs, I will feature one blogger each week to share more about their blog and writing as part of the weekly linky party! Hopefully that will get more traffic over to your site and let us get to know you better!


I took a quick pass at five possible questions but feel free to change them up if there is something else you want us to know!

1) Tell us about you, your blog and/or your ministry. 

2) Share something unusual about your life.

3) How did you discover blogging and why do you do it?

4) Where was your favorite trip and why?

5) Show us what you've got! Share the title, description and link to your favorite post!

If you are interested in guest posting or being featured here send an email to teaganstravels@yahoo.com. It would be great if you include a picture as well and a blog button, if you have one. 

Alright, onto another great party. Share as many posts as you like!

Passport to an Awesome 
Destination: Inspiration Party!!!

Teagan's Travels Button, 2012 February

I Was Featured, 2012 February



*I  am trying to grow my little blog so I'd really be excited if you would follow me using Google  Friends Connect or Linky Followers on my sidebar!

*Grab my button and post it somewhere on your blog if you want to totally make my week.

*Link to your post instead of your overall blog address.

*We all love comments so spread the love to at least one other blogger.


Have a great week! 
Blessings,
Michelle



3 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michele, I am not sure exactly how this works, but I'm sending you an email bc I'm trying to build community!!! Juana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michele! I think I messed it up! Can you delete 24 & I will try again? I meant to load this: http://www.juanamikels.com/2012/08/gather-your-children-meet-my-blind.html with picture of my blind daughter with her tiara on! Then I'll grab your button for my sidebar!

      Delete

We'd love to have your comments so post away!