Saturday, May 5, 2012

Lucky Seven!


On May 5, 2005 we married in Playa del Carmen, Mexico.  We were blessed with 80 friends and family who flew in from the USA and Europe for our big day. Indeed, it was an amazing week full of precious memories! 

Seven years later and you STILL make me laugh like this!
And challenge me to try something new. 
To look at life with a different perspective. 
While tackling problems so differently than I had before. 
You still make my heart beat faster when you come home at night. 
And delight me with the wonderful father you are so naturally. 
I can't wait to see what the next part of our adventure brings. 

What an amazing gift God blessed my life with when he brought you into my life those 12 years ago. 
I love you, Brian!

Michelle


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Happy Anniversary! Your blog continues to be one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to have your comments so post away!