Monday, April 9, 2012

Destination: Inspiration Linky Party #10

Hello everyone! I hope you had a wonderful Easter weekend with your family and friends. I'd love to hear what you got up to. It was so busy for us and I can't wait to share some fun photos tomorrow. 

In the meantime, we are off to a new Destination: Inspiration linky party. This is my tenth week of hosting these and I just feel like the inspiration gets better each week! Speaking of, last week we hit a high of 50 submissions and I am so excited. I hope you will add us to your weekly list of parties and continue to link up as we grow!

Here are some features from last week's party:




Alderberry Hill strikes gold again with this rustic Easter Charm display. Isn't that church birdhouse amazing? And I love these genius paper flowers. Be sure to visit this blog for tons of great inspiration.


I've wanted to change up my desk area and this farmhouse desk and chair from 551 East Design takes me to Julia's happy place! Are the colors so beautiful and cozy? And I love the vase and flowers too. Check out her blog for some wonderful furniture transformations!


Teagan was mesmerized by these cute peanut butter and oreo bunnies submitted by Our Thrifty Ideas! They are pretty adorable, aren't they? I can't wait to try to make these for the kids. Teagan said they could be little kitty cats as well and I agree! Our Thrifty Ideas is a great blog with TONS of cute ideas so check it out!

Passport to an Awesome Party
Thanks so much to everyone for the amazing submissions each week! I am so inspired by every one's post and hope you will all join again each week! If you were featured I'd love it if you'd grab my featured button to post on your blog.





Teagan's Travels Button, 2012 February

I Was Featured, 2012 February


*I  am trying to grow my little blog so please do follow me using Google  Friends Connect or Linky Followers on my sidebar!

*Grab  my button and post it somewhere on your blog.

*Link  to your post instead of your overall blog address.

*We  all love comments so spread the love to at least one other blogger.

Have Fun! 
Michelle

4 comments:

  1. Thanks dear for the lovely feature...so happy!
    I hope you have a fab week & thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donata @ DK's Craft CafeApril 9, 2012 at 7:26 PM

    Thank you so much for hosting, Michelle.
    Have a wonderful Easter week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for hosting. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to have your comments so post away!