Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Pumpkin Time!

I do so love the fall! We have been having a great time going to our favorite pumpkin patch, making crafts and cupcakes!


The pumpkin patch has the best old fashioned general store!


This was Isla's first patch visit and my most willing photo subject for the day!

I couldn't decide which picture I loved best so I am posting both!

Teagan loves pumpkin patches and just like last year she was not interested one bit in letting me take photos. This is one of the few I snagged of her on the day!

I love Kade in front of this old truck and barn!

Last year we introduced you to The Pumpkin Man and he returned this year!

The Pumpkin Man 2010: His pumpkins are so expensive...$50!!

This is also a flashback photo from 2010. Isn't Kade so cute? I planned on getting a pic of him in front of this sign again this year but the patch staff had put garbage cans in front of it...a shame because it is so cool!



As I looked back at old photos of our trip to this pumpkin patch last year this one stood out as special. Here is Teagan spilling the beans that we'd soon welcome her baby sister!

In another edition of Who Wore It Best....Teagan in 2009

and Isla in 2011! Her First Halloween outfit passed on from her big sis!



Getting ready for Halloween...even this holiday lets me indluge my love of tutus!

Last week we made fall crafts that Nana Mo sent us!

And cupcakes - Teagan's favorite. She kept asking to make them her favorite color inside. Green. So we did.

And with sprinkles expertly applied by two year old hands....

....they were delish!

We hope you are having a great week! What are you doing to celebrate fall?

1 comment:

  1. I love all these pictures. I love the "who wore it best". Insane how much they look alike. I hate too that the coke sign was not availble for a picture. That was really cool!!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to have your comments so post away!